Student Enquiry/Application Form
Section 1: Personal Details
Section 2: Equality
Section 3: Residential Category
Section 4: Learner Support
The information you provide to us is used for the exercise of functions of the government departments and to meet statutory responsibilities, including under the Skills, Children and Learning Act 2009, and to create and maintain a unique learner number (ULN) and a Personal Learning Record (PLR). The information you provide may be shared with other organisations for education, training, employment and well-being related purposes, including for research. You may be contacted after you have completed your programme of learning to establish whether you have entered employment or gone onto further training. Further information about use of and access to your personal data are available at: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/sfa-privacy-notice
Personal Information (Tick all that apply)
The information I have given on this form is correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
1. I agree to my enrolment onto a learning programme with Templegate Training Academy.
2. I confirm that the information provided in relation to my health, welfare, employment and previous qualification are true to the best of my belief.
3. I agree to provide any information which may be required and to inform Templegate Training Academy of any changes to the information provided by me.
4. I agree to TTA CIC collecting, processing and storing my data in line with their data policy and the data protection act.
5. I agree to conduct myself at all times in a manner which upholds the good reputation of Templegate Training Academy and does not obstruct the administration and work of Templegate Training Academy or the learning or enjoyment of its students and to abide at all times by all Templegate Training Academy values, rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
6. I confirm that I received the necessary information and advice on the course(s) and that I wish to undertake before my enrolment.
7. I Confirm that I have received all the advice and guidance on the policies and procedures from TTA and I confirm I can easily find and understand all the polices on the link: https://www.ttacic.co.uk/advise-and-guidance/
8. I have been informed that my learning Aim(s) maybe part funded by the European Social Fund.
Contact For More Information
Templegate Training Academy CIC 32-34 Mount Pleasant, Bilston, WV14 7LS
Telephone: 03301137123 | Email: email@example.com | Website: www.ttacic.co.uk